Interested in joining a team that’s passionate about healthcare and technology?
We should talk. We’re on the front lines helping push medical care forward, combining novel eye tracking solutions with data to make objective decisions. Reach out to email@example.com.
Technical Lead, SyncThink
Join our client, a growing startup with unprecedented technology that is transforming the way medical professionals evaluate and treat their patients.
The very hands-on, technical lead will architect, implement, and manage technology across the mobile platform, VR, Android, and cloud. You will lead a small, growing engineering team: personally implement key platform services; mentor less experienced team members; and set a high bar for quality and maintainability. A successful lead provides reliable deliveries; offers creative, candid advice; and avoids security and performance issues through experience. The Software Lead, Manager will report to the CTO.
Our client will provide access to industry-leading healthcare virtual reality technology; a rock-solid mobile and cloud architecture; a talented, dedicated team; and a meaningful pursuit in health.
· Lead a team of five engineers and management with growth.
· Implement critical product infrastructure
· Collaborate with the CTO to chart technology direction and deliverables
· Design and execute a responsive delivery pipeline
· Maintain rigorous, automated testing environment
· Evaluation and adoption of next-generation hardware platforms
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
· 7+ years of production experience over most our technology stack
· Strong development is critical for development of the production platform
· Must have Implementation experience
· Ability to prototype quickly and creatively
· A mastery deploying TDD / Agile methods
· A passion for learning new technologies in the pursuit of cleaner, more efficient code
· Great communication skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
· Attention to detail and expectation of quality from yourself and others
· Ability to lead a software development team
· Experience developing the scope of work, setting the pace, identifying risk, and securing customer data.
· Java is required
· Integration experience is required
· Cloud experience preferred
· Strong Mobile development: front end, back end, or both
· Data Integrity experience preferred
· Analytics is ideal
· Android SDK is a plus
· Node.js, AngularJS
· Couchbase or similar NOSQL
· Github is not required
· Currently using Azure, AWS is nice to have but not required
· Willing or experience working with off shore development team on small projects
· Worked within one or more security standards – HIPAA, PCI
· Worked with one or more VR platforms and/or AR platforms
· Prior healthcare technology product development is a plus but it is not required