Interested in joining a team that’s passionate about healthcare and technology?
We should talk. We’re on the front lines helping push medical care forward, combining novel eye tracking solutions with data to make objective decisions. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SyncThink VP of Engineering
Join a healthcare startup that is transforming the way medical professionals assess head health and monitor ongoing brain performance. SyncThink was recently awarded the diamond (#1) prize among MassChallenge’s digital health cohort.
SyncThink provides a fast (60 second), objective assessment that is critical to player health and performance. Our technology characterizes a player’s visual attention – a critical brain function for elite performance and player safety. EYE-SYNC has been validated over the past 10 years in 23 peer-reviewed publications; 11 granted patents; FDA clearance; and on the field and clinics of elite institutions like Stanford, Walter Reed, Texas, Notre Dame, and Mass General Hospital.
SyncThink engineers have the privilege of pairing bleeding-edge technologies like eye tracking and virtual reality with the creature comforts of mobile development best practices – all in the pursuit of helping others in need. You’ll love it here.
Traits we are looking for:
* Ability to prototype quickly and creatively
* A mastery deploying TDD / agile methods and wisdom to apply them efficiently
* A passion for learning new technology in the pursuit of ever-cleaner, more efficient, and maintainable code
* Great communication skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
* Attention to detail and expectation of quality from yourself and others
* Ability to lead a software development team or desire to grow into that role
Must have minimum 5 years’ experience with the majority of our technology stack:
* Android SDK
* Couchbase or similar NoSQL
* Azure or AWS
These are a definite plus:
* Worked within one or more security standards – HIPAA, PCI
* Node.js development
* iOS development (Swift)
* DevOps experience
* Already based in the San Francisco Bay Area
* Competitive salary and significant equity incentives
* Healthcare package
* Flexible time off
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. No agencies, please.