Interested in joining a team that’s passionate about XR, healthcare and technology?
We should talk. We’re on the front lines helping push healthcare forward, combining novel eye tracking solutions with data to make objective decisions. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
April 13, 2021
Metrowest Boston Area
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced Cloud Architect engineer who will be responsible for the supervision and management of the company’s cloud computing system. This involves working on cloud application designs, cloud approval plans, and systems required to manage cloud storage and security. The Cloud Architect engineer should have experience building and managing NoSQL servers in an Azure HIPAA environment. Additionally, a DevOps background with web development experience is needed as the role is also responsible for designing, coding and modifying the website, from layout to function.
The Cloud Architect will report to SyncThink’s VP Engineering.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of production with enterprise database technologies
- Production experience with major cloud platform
- Current understanding of security best practice
- Comfort with infrastructure-as-code best practices
- Experience with strong network segmentation best practices
- Production experience developing and maintaining micro-services
- Comfort with strict remote logging, monitoring, and security rules
- Willingness to own real-time issue escalation among the team
- Ability to investigate and isolate network / database challenges
- Attention to detail and expectation of quality from yourself and others
- Worked within one or more regulatory standards – HIPAA, PCI, HITECH • Production deployment on Couchbase Enterprise stack
- Production deployment on Microsoft Azure
- Production deployment with React, Tableau, and Firebase Service
- Production deployment on Kubernetes, Ansible
- Prior healthcare technology product development
Highly competitive compensation package, with a base salary of up to $100,000 base and generous equity in a growing, early-stage start-up.
For more information, visit syncthink.com
March 12, 2021
Metrowest Boston Area
About the Job
The Company’s hands-on, technical leader will architect, implement, and manage the software and analytical technology across a mobile hardware, XR, Android, web based and cloud platforms. You will lead a strong, growing internal and outsourced engineering team to drive key platform advancements, manage team members, and set the direction to build on SyncThink’s innovative technology position. a high bar for quality and maintainability. The VP of Engineering will report directly to the Chairman/CEO.
- Provide technology leadership and product direction for the product lines and the engineering team, including the internal and external software development groups.
- Collaborate with the Chairman/CEO, CCO and ST Team Members to develop and manage a robust product roadmap.
- Work with company leadership to develop and lead / support regulatory priorities.
- Work cross functionally with sales, marketing, and product to integrate user feedback into technology direction and deliverables.
- Design and execute a responsive product delivery pipeline.
- Maintain a rigorous, automated testing environment.
- Develop and implement critical product infrastructure.
- Evaluate the adoption of next-generation XR hardware platforms.
- VPE level experience, or in a role with similar responsibilities, in leading a medical device, digital health, consumer health or related product arena.
- Strong implementation and integration experience.
- Strong mobile development skills.
- Strong familiarity deploying TDD/Agile methods.
- Passion for learning new technologies in the pursuit of cleaner, more efficient code.
- Exceptional people skills including developing, leading, and scaling teams.
- Attention to detail and an expectation of quality from yourself and others.
- Experience developing the scope of work, setting the pace, identifying risk, and securing customer data.
- Full production development cycle experience in healthcare or other regulated industry.
- Prior experience preferred in working with one or more XR platforms.
- Data integrity and analytics experience is a plus.
- Prefer experience with Unity, Couchbase or other NOSQL, and Azure.
- Prior experience working with security standards – HIPAA, PCI, etc.
- Experience coordinating with domestic and international teams.
Highly competitive compensation package, with a base salary of up to $175K base, bonus, and generous equity in a growing, early-stage start-up.